CBA is a non-profit school offering structured, high quality dance training with live piano accompaniment. For new student placement, please email or call (773) 381-0000.
Please refer to specific class schedules for tuition costs per semester.
Non-refundable tuition is due on or before the first day of each semester.
CBA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, gender, sex, or ethnic origin.
1. Be on time for class. Classes start promptly at the scheduled time. Students who arrive late may observe the class but will not be allowed to participate.
2. A neat, clean appearance in dress code is required for class. Please refer to the individual levels for specific dress code.
3. Proper shoes must be worn for all ballet classes with elastics and ribbons (if applicable) securely sewn.
4. No legwarmers, rubber pants, sweat pants or other warm ups are allowed during class.
5. Jewelry and watches must not be worn in class. Students are not permitted to wear hanging earrings. Fingernails must be of an acceptable length, as to prevent injury.
6. Do not leave any valuables or money, in the dressing room or hallways.
7. No unsupervised studio use is permitted.
8. Students are not allowed to use pianos, unless authorized by the instructor.
9. Office phone should be utilized with permission only.
10. Any change of email, address or telephone number should be reported to CBA as soon as possible.
11. CBA is a smoke-free and gun free facility.
12. Parents are not permitted in the studios while class is in session unless permission is received from the director or instructor.
1. No chewing gum is allowed while in the studio.
2. All cell phones must be silenced during class and rehearsals.
3. Food and drinks are not permitted in the studios. Water may be brought in a water bottle.
4. Street shoes are not permitted inside the studio.
CBA reserves the right to dismiss any student for inappropriate behavior, poor attendance, and/or lack of discipline or progress.